Australia Campervan Rental. The Mighty Double Down in Australia sleeps four people and is one of the most popular camper vans for rental in Australia and drivers can be 18 years old or older. No maximum age barrier as long as you have a valid driving licence.
Cheap rental rates and a perfect camper for four people.
Where Can I rent the Mighty Double Down Hi-Top Camper in Australia for 4 people?
The Mighty Double Down is available to rent from the following cities in Australia:
- Alice Springs
- Hobart in Tasmania
This awesome campers sleeps 4 and can be rented by drivers who are 18 and over. There are two double beds.
What does the Mighty Double Down camper van come with?
It contains a handy fridge, a microwave, and a gas stove for cooking.
You will be fully self-sufficient for touring Australia.
The rates include all your bedding, kitchen utensils, crockery and cutlery. All you need to bring is yourselves.
The camper can also be fitted with two children’s booster seats or child seat restraint. These can be hired from the depot. Please pre-order when making a booking. They are usually about AU$36.00 per rental. Though prices may vary.
These campers are cheaper because they are from the older fleet. They have been well maintained and service and there is always the assurance of full breakdown cover. The Mighty Double Down is over 5 years old.
The base vehicle is a Toyota Hiace or similar. Many campervan rental companies use the Toyota Hiace for their hi-tops and low-top rental vehicles because of their fuel efficiency and reliability.
This is a petrol vehicle and has automatic transmission. Very easy to drive. If you are used to driving a car then you will have no trouble taking this camper around Australia. Remember it is a bit taller than a standard car so you can stand up inside.
Want to sit in the shade and watch the sun go down? Request an awning with this camper. There is an extra charge but may be worth it as it can be very, very sunny in Oz!
The other extras you can pre-order are:
- The Big4 Site Pass which gives you discounts on camp sites all over Australia
- The Express Return Pack which means you can leave the petrol and gas tank empty.
- Baby seats and booster seats for small children.
- Extra driver fee approx AU$2.00 per day.
- Mobile WiFi at 1GB.
- Picnic Chairs and Tables.
Sometimes it is cheaper to buy your own data, tables and chairs etc.
The campervan doesn’t include:
- Ironing board and iron
There are two sets of batteries in your Mighty Double Down hi-top camper. There is the normal car battery that powers the engine and there are separate batteries that charge up while you are driving. These power the lights and water pump. If you plug into a mains supply on a campsite you will be able to charge up laptops etc as you will be connected to the main 240V supply.
Toll Roads in Australia:
Here is a Wikipedia link to a list of the toll roads in Australia: Toll Roads in Australia.
There are toll roads in Australia that are monitored by number-plate recognition so you may not be aware that you are driving on one until it is too late. Check with the depot before departure especially around Melbourne and Sydney.
The insurance excess on this vehicle is AU$3500.00 so you must have a credit card with this amount of credit on it. You can purchase extra insurance to reduce this liability. Further information on our website: Mighty Double Down Insurance Options
You can purchase the Mighty Inclusive Pack at AU$39.00 per day and this reduces the excess to nil and also includes baby seats, 1 extra driver fee, fan/heater, picnic chairs and table. The maximum charge for this is AU$1950.00 so for long term rentals this is probably the cheaper option. We can check this out for you when you request a quote.
Some important information:
On arrival, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the operators of Mighty Campers Australia. Here is a summary of their terms and conditions.
Each driver has to be present with their driving licence and all documents when collecting the campervan.
The following definitions apply for the Terms and Conditions for Mighty Campers Australia.
- The Supplier means the operator of Mighty Campers Australia.
- The Client is also referred to as the hirer (s) or renter (s).
* The initial deposit paid is non-refundable. Payment will be deducted from your nominated credit card at the time of confirmation (Visa or Mastercard only).
* The balance of monies owing to is required 33 days before the hire commences. If the hire is booked with in 33 days prior to the pick-up date full payment is required upon booking confirmation.
* A bond amount of AU$3,500 for the Highball, Jackpot and Double Down or AU$5,000 for the Deuce, Double Up and Big Six is also due upon arrival. This amount is deducted from your credit card is fully refundable when the vehicle is returned to the correct location on time, is full of fuel and all other terms of the Rental Contract have been complied with. Please read the Terms and Conditions for full details.
Note: full balance of payment (including the deposit) will be collected at the time of confirmation if you have elected to process your booking in a currency different to AUD.
The deposit is non-refundable. In addition to forfeiting your deposit, the following charges apply:
– If cancelled up to-94 days prior to pick-up: No Further Fee.
– If cancelled from 93 to 25 days prior to pick-up: 10% of Total Rental.
– If cancelled from 24 to 10 days prior to pick-up: 20% of Total Rental.
– If cancelled 9 to 4 days prior to pick-up: 50% of Total Rental.
– If cancelled 3 days prior or on the day of pick up or a No-Show: 100% of Total Rental.
– If a vehicle is returned early there is no refund available for the unused days.
All amendments to bookings are subject to availability of the vehicle and/or package. Different rates may apply based on the amendment made.
Amendments prior to the vehicle collection date will be re-calculated at the flex rate applicable on the date of the amendment. This applies to changing the vehicle type, reducing the number of rental days, changing pick-up dates and/or changing the pick-up or drop-off location. Where the number of rental days is being extended prior to the vehicle collection date (days are being added on at the end of the rental with no change to the original pick up date), which applied at the time of the original booking, will apply.
We strongly recommend that clients ensure they take out the highest level of travel insurance for your campervan rental in Australia. In many cases, this will cover any losses incurred if you are forced to cancel your booking.
Credit and Debit Card Payments
The credit or debit card holder will be jointly and severally liable as a customer. Accepted credit and debit cards are Visa Card, MasterCard and American Express. A non-refundable 2% administration fee will apply to all Visa and MasterCard transactions or 5% for American Express. Credit card administration fees also apply to the Liability Deposit and only the customer’s credit card is acceptable to use for the purpose of the Liability Deposit and the Credit Card Authority. The credit card administration fee is subject to change
Credit Card Authority
The customer authorises Mighty to retain the details of their credit card and to take any action to recover from the credit card the amounts due by the customer pursuant to the Mighty Rental Agreement Terms and Conditions. These charges including, but not limited to, vehicle cleaning (this includes toilet and waste water tank emptying), speeding, toll way, parking or freedom camping fines, on road assistance, delivery and return of vehicle, late drop off fees, failure to return the vehicle with full diesel or petrol tanks or full LPG bottle (pre-paid fuel and pre-paid gas is included in the Express Return Pack), rental extensions or Exclusions. For security purposes, only the customer’s credit card can be used for the Credit Card Authority.
Exchange Rate / Currency Variations
All credit and debit card transactions are conducted in Australian dollars. Due to exchange rate fluctuations and/or bank transaction fees, there could be some variance in the amount refunded compared to the amount initially charged. Mighty does not accept any such variation or any interest incurred on such amounts.
Did You Know that you don’t need a special driving licence to drive a campervan in Australia?
As long as you have a full motor vehicle licence then you can drive a campervan. If your licence is in another language other than English you will need to provide an authorised translation of your licence. You must bring your licence with you when collecting your campervan.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Here is a summary of some of the Rental Conditions. For full detailed conditions refer to the rental agreement provided when the vehicle is collected. Please note all prices quoted in this document are in Australian dollars. Rates and conditions are subject to change without notice.
The flex rate is determined by the date of pick-up, location and date of booking for the rental up to 30 days. After every 30 days the flex rate resets to the rate applicable on that day (I.e. 31st, 61st, the 91st day of hire etc).
INCLUDED IN RATES:
– Unlimited Kilometres.
– Crockery and Cutlery.
– 10% GST (Goods and Services Tax)
– Administration Fees (3% of the total rental)
– Linen & Bedding.
– Mighty Light vehicle liability.
– Customer care 24 hours 7 days per week road-service helpline (toll free)
– All branches have local tourist information and maps available.
– Liability Reduction Options.
– Extra Driver Fees.
– Refundable Vehicle Security Deposit.
– Fuel and LPG costs.
– One-way Fees and Location Fees where applicable.
– Public Holiday surcharge.
VEHICLE LIABILITY AND LIABILITY REDUCTION OPTION
Personal injury is covered in most cases through Registration Third Party insurance. Mighty does not accept any liability for personal injuries sustained during the rental nor for any loss or damage to any personal belongings or property of the customer (or any person or entity related to the customer). Mighty strongly recommend that all people travelling in Australia take out personal travel insurance.
In the USA a liability is referred to as the “deductible”.
All vehicles are insured for the damage to the vehicle or to the property of a third party. The customer is responsible for the first $3,500 (“the liability”) for the Highball, Jackpot and Double Down, and $5,000 (“the liability”) for all other campervans of the cost of any damage to third party property or to the rented vehicle, including single vehicle accident (does not include single vehicle roll over), windscreen and tyre damage, towing and recovery costs, theft, fire, break-in or vandalism with the exception of the ‘Exclusions’. This also includes the cost of the daily rental for the period the vehicle is being repaired. In addition to these costs, an administration fee of $60 may apply, per claim. The liability applies in respect of each claim, not rental. The $3,500 or $5,000 liability can be reduced by purchasing the Liability Reduction Option or the Mighty Inclusive Pack.
|Inclusions||Campervan||Inclusive Pack||The Bundle||Express Return Pack5|
|Vehicle Liability $3,500||√|
|Liability Reduction Option
(liability reduced to Nil)1
|Single vehicle rollover cover2||√|
|WiFi, including 1GB of data||√||√|
|Extra Driver Fees||√||√|
(chairs per person travelling)
|Baby / Booster seat – on request
(cannot be fitted in some vehicle categories)
|Portable fan heater if required||√||√|
|Return gas bottle empty||√|
|Return fuel tank empty||√|
|Express key return4||√|
1 Liability Reduction Option: Reduces Vehicle Liability to Nil
2 Single vehicle rollover cover: The customer will not have to pay for the cost of any damage attributed to an accidental single vehicle rollover.
3 Express key return: In conjunction with Liability Reduction Option or the Mighty Inclusive Pack.
4 Express Return Pack: Pricing and inclusions are subject to change.
When the Liability Reduction Option has been purchased, the hirer will have no liability at all with the exception of the ‘exclusions’.
The maximum public liability is $20,000,000, sub-limits may apply. Please note that the maximum public liability may change during the course of the year for which these terms apply.
MIGHTY STRONGLY RECOMMENDS OUR CUSTOMERS TAKE THE MIGHTY INCLUSIVE PACK FOR TRAVEL WITH PEACE OF MIND.
If the Liability Reduction Option or the Mighty Pack is not taken, the customer must pay the Liability Deposit. The Liability Deposit is $3,500.
The customer must provide a valid credit card to pay the Liability Deposit and the amount will be debited to the customer’s credit card on the day of vehicle collection. The credit card holder must be present and able to sign for the Liability Deposit upon vehicle collection. The credit card holder is jointly and severally liable for any damage to the rental vehicle. Any type of pre-paid travel card is not acceptable as a means to provide a Liability Deposit.
The Liability Deposit is subject to a 2% credit card administration fee in addition to the Liability Deposit amount when the credit card used is either a Visa or MasterCard, or 5% when the credit card used is American Express. The credit card administration fees are subject to change.
The Liability Deposit is fully refundable, including the 2% credit card administration fee, if the card used to provide the Liability Deposit is a Visa or MasterCard credit card, provided the Vehicle is returned undamaged. Mighty recommend that customers use a Visa or MasterCard credit card for the Liability Deposit, as the credit card administration fee that applies when using American Express is not refundable.
The Liability Reduction Option will not apply and the customer is responsible for all costs arising out of, or incurred in connection with:
1. Any damage caused by wilful misconduct (e.g. sitting or standing on the bonnet or roof of the vehicle) and driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs and negligence resulting in damage to the hired vehicle or third party vehicle/property.
2. Any loss or damage to any personal belongings or property of the customer (or any person or entity related to the customer). Mighty recommends the customer does not leave valuables in the vehicle and that they take out personal travel insurance.
3. Any damage where the customer is charged by the local authorities for being careless, showing gross negligence or wilfulness in failing to abide by the local road rules, resulting in damage to the hired vehicle or third party vehicle/property.
4. Retrieving or recovering a vehicle, which may include, but is not limited to a vehicle that has become bogged, submerged, caught, trapped, stuck or restricted in any way and/or has been abandoned.
5. Replacing keys, which have been lost or stolen, or retrieval of keys which have been locked in a vehicle.
6. Any overhead and underbody damage to the vehicle, however, caused, except where Liability Reduction Option or the Mighty Inclusive Pack has been purchased.
7. Any single vehicle rollover except where the Mighty Inclusive Pack has been purchased.
8. Damage caused to the vehicle because total load (kg) has exceeded recommended load as stated in vehicle manual. Vehicles are not to be used for the purpose of transporting and haulage of goods other than what might be reasonably expected of a leisure rental.
9. Damage caused by drivers not identified on the rental agreement and/or drivers whose licence that has been cancelled or suspended and/or drivers who have a licence that is classified as learners or probationary licence.
10. Any damage caused to the vehicle due to the use of snow chains.
11. Any damage associated with the incorrect use of fuel (fuel being diesel or petrol) this includes Bio-Diesel which should not be used, or water or other contamination of fuel.
12. Any water related damage which includes, but is not limited to, vehicle submersion, contact with salt water, creek or river crossings, driving through flooded areas and beach driving.
13. The customer has fitted accessories (as provided by Mighty or otherwise) to the vehicle incorrectly or otherwise in a manner which causes damage to the vehicle, the accessories or any other vehicle or property.
14. Using the vehicle in contravention of any legislation or regulation controlling vehicular traffic.
– Minimum rental for Campervan rental in Australia with Mighty is 5 days for same city rentals, with exceptions noted below. One-way hires have increased minimum hire requirements – please refer to the one-way rental matrix below.
– Minimum rental period is 10 days for hires where travel dates include 20 December to 10 January.
– Mighty Double Up and Big Six rentals from Sydney that collect during the Bathurst races will have a minimum rental requirement of 7 days. The races usually occur in early October.
– Mighty Double Up and Big Six rentals from Melbourne that collect during the Phillip Island races will have a minimum rental requirement of 7 days.
– Late pick-up or early return of vehicle does not entitle the customer to any refund of the unused portion of the rental.
– Mighty Pick Up is a self-service process and requires the Customer to have completed Self Check-In online or in the branch. If additional service is required from a Mighty staff member, a fee of $50 may apply.
– If a customer wishes to extend the rental whilst on hire, they must first obtain authorisation from Mighty. The rental extension is subject to vehicle availability. The cost of an extended rental must be paid by credit card over the telephone on confirmation of the rental extension. The rate charged may not reflect the original rate booked. Failure to obtain authorisation will result in a daily fee of $150 in addition to the daily rate.
One Way Matrix:
- ADL = Adelaide
- ASP=Alice Springs
The number refers to the minimum number of days that have to be paid for when booking a one way rental between these depots.
– The one-way fee if applicable is charged per hire. The minimum one-way rental duration may apply.
Public Holiday Surcharge
A surcharge of AU$100 will apply to all rentals picking up and/or dropping off on the National and State public holidays listed.
PEAK: Mighty branches are open 7 days a week with the exception of Christmas Day (25 December) and Australia Day (26 January) when they are closed.
OFF PEAK: Mighty branches are closed on Sundays during off-peak months. The Mighty Alice Springs and Darwin branches are closed during off-peak months. See below for more information.
Mighty Camper Rental requests that clients collecting or returning their vehicle to be in the office by 1530 hours.
|LOCATIONS||DATES AND HOURS OF OPERATION|
ADELAIDE AND PERTH
|1 April – 30 April
7:30AM – 4PM
|1 May – 31 August
10AM – 4PM
|1 September – 31 March
7:30AM – 4PM
|BRISBANE||1 April – 30 September
7:30AM – 4PM
|1 October – 28 February
7:30AM – 4PM
1 March – 31 March
7:30AM – 4PM
|ALICE SPRINGS AND
|1 April – 30 April
10AM – 4PM
|1 May – 31 October
7:30AM – 4PM
|1 November – 30 November
10AM – 4PM
|1 December – 31 March
|CAIRNS||1 April – 30 April
10AM – 4PM
|1 May – 31 October
7:30AM – 4PM
|1 November – 31 March
10AM – 4PM
Should you have more than one consecutive rental in the Mighty Double Down Camper Rental in Australia. they can be combined to qualify for longer-term hire discounts off the daily vehicle rates. Details are on application. So if you rent a campervan from Sydney to Sydney for 14 days and then fly to Cairns and rent another campervan for another 14 days the 28 day long term discount rate would apply as the two rentals are treated as one.
Campervans in Australia can only be driven on sealed/bitumen or well-maintained roads.
The only exceptions to this are well-maintained access roads of less than twelve kilometres to recognised campgrounds and well-maintained, recognised roads on Kangaroo Island (South Australia). Should a customer wish to travel on an unsealed road that is greater than twelve kilometres in length to access a recognised campground special permission can be arranged pending road condition, weather and distance. Please contact us to discuss:
Mighty reserves the right at its sole discretion to restrict vehicle movements in certain areas due to adverse road or weather conditions.
Should a customer breach the road restriction rules by taking a vehicle on an unsealed road or restricted road Mighty may impose a fee on the customer of $300 on each occasion that is identified by Mighty.
Licence and Age Restrictions
A current and full motor vehicle driver’s licence is required and must be produced upon vehicle collection. Should a foreign licence be in a language other than English it must be accompanied by a current international driving permit issued in the same country as the driver’s licence was issued. An accredited English translation will be accepted in lieu of an international driving permit. Drivers must be 21 years of age or over. If the rented vehicle is a Highball, Double Down or Jackpot; drivers must be 18 years of age or over.
There is no maximum age as long as you have a valid driver’s licence.
Change of Drop Off Location
If the customer wishes to change the drop-off destination, they must first obtain authorisation from Mighty Campervan Rentals.
Subject to the change being approved, an additional charge of up to $750 may apply.
Change of Vehicle
Should the vehicle booked be unavailable, Mighty reserves the right to substitute an alternative vehicle without prior notification and at no extra cost.
This shall not constitute a breach of contract and does not entitle the hirer to a refund.
Should the hirer decide to take a lesser vehicle than booked they will not be entitled to any refund.
Note: Mighty reserves the right to refuse any rental at its discretion.
All Mighty vehicles are a minimum of 4 years of age.
Mighty clients will need to make their own way to and from the Mighty branch, at their own expense.
Toll and Traffic Notices and Administration Fees
Mighty reserves the right to charge the customer for any speeding, toll way, parking or freedom camping fines. In addition to the costs associated per fine, the administration fee of $60 may be applicable.
If a customer continues to exceed a speed of 110km or continues to exceed the posted speed limit, as determined by the customer repeatedly ignoring the warnings of the telematics system fitted into the vehicle, Mighty may impose a fee on the customer in the amount of $300.
Mighty will not honour calculation errors. Should a calculation error occur, Mighty will charge for the short fall.
ADELAIDE 376-388 Sir Donald Bradman Drive BROOKLYN PARK SA 5032.
ALICE SPRINGS Cnr. Stuart Highway & Power Street ALICE SPRINGS NT 0870.
BRISBANE 21 Industry Court EAGLE FARM QLD 4009.
CAIRNS 419 Sheridan Street CAIRNS QLD 4870.
DARWIN 17 Bombing Road, Winnellie DARWIN NT 0820.
MELBOURNE Building 2/9 Ashley St BRAYBROOK VIC 3019.
PERTH 471 Great Eastern Highway REDCLIFFE W.A 6104.
SYDNEY 1/1801 Botany Road BANKSMEADOW NSW 2019.
Any problems associated with the vehicle, including equipment failure, must be reported to Mighty as soon as possible and within 24 hours in order to give Mighty the opportunity to rectify the problem during the rental. Failure to do so will compromise any claims for compensation. Mighty does not accept liability for any claims submitted after this period. Please contact supplier on 1300 850 805.
Baby Seat/ Booster Seat Restraints
The type of restraint required for your child depends on their age as follows:
• Children aged under six months (up to 9kg) must wear an approved, properly fastened and adjusted, rear facing child restraint. Children in this category cannot be seated in the front of our vehicles.
• Children aged between six months and under four years (8 – 18kg) must wear an approved, properly fastened and adjusted, rear facing child restraint OR a forward facing child restraint with an in-built harness. Children in this category cannot be seated in the front of our vehicles.
• Children aged between four years and under seven (14 – 26 kg) must wear an approved, properly fastened and adjusted, forward facing child restraint with an in-built harness OR an approved booster seat which is properly positioned and fastened. Whilst it is legal (under certain circumstances) for a child in this category to sit in the front seat, Mighty does not recommend any child under 26kgs or under seven years travels in the front seat.
• All child restraints must comply with current Australian Standards and it is the responsibility of customers to fit them in the vehicle. We strongly recommend any child restraints are pre-booked.
WHERE YOUR CHILD CAN SIT
• Front seats in Mighty vehicles are not fitted with anchor points and cannot accommodate children under four years in any case.
• If all appropriate rear seats are being used by children under seven years, children aged between four and six years (inclusive) may travel in the front seat, provided they use an approved booster seat.
Mighty vehicles are not fitted with child safety barriers for top bunk / overhead beds. Mighty recommends children sleep in the lower dinette-converted beds.
Vehicles cannot be requested by make or model, only by vehicle category.
No animals are permitted in our vehicles, excluding guide dogs.
Illustrations and text in any of our documentation, brochures or website are subject to change. Images are a representation only of the vehicle depicted.
Variances in the vehicles offered for rental may occur due to substitutions made by Mighty or modifications and/or upgrades to the vehicle design made by the manufacturer.
Terms of booking on this website.
The rates on this website are often heavily discounted. This is due to our negotiated rates and bulk buying power. On very rare occasions, a rate may be displayed incorrectly due to our, or a vehicle supplier’s error. In such a case, if you book with us at a quoted rate that is incorrect, we will notify you of any price change and give you the option to proceed or cancel. We make every effort to keep information on our site up to date, but we cannot guarantee this website is free of errors or omissions and retain the right to update or change the information published at any time.
To the extent permitted by law we/the owners of this website will not be liable to you or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of your reliance upon information contained on this website, including but not limited to your use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through this website.
When you pick up your vehicle, you will be required to sign a rental agreement with the supplier of the vehicle. Your rental and use of the vehicle will be governed by the terms of the rental agreement and any other documentation or information provided to you by the supplier at the time you pick up your vehicle. The rental agreement is between you and the supplier and we will not be liable to you or to any third party in relation to the terms of the supplier’s rental agreement or any other documentation provided to you by the supplier at the time of pick up.
While we will make reasonable efforts to ensure we are representing only reputable suppliers, we make no warranty about the fitness or suitability of any third party (supplier) product or service and will not accept responsibility for the quality or fitness of any vehicle. If you encounter issues with the vehicle whilst on hire, you MUST report these issues directly to the relevant supplier at the earliest possible time. This will allow the supplier to remedy any issues and minimise any inconvenience to you. If you fail to report any vehicle issues during your rental, it is likely that compensation will not be offered. We welcome feedback from our customers on their experience with our suppliers. We may, at our discretion, provide you with reasonable assistance in resolving any dispute you may have with a supplier.
Our total liability to you in relation to your use of this website and the information contained on this website will not exceed the dollar amount of the deposit we have received from you in relation to your booking/rental. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather. Again, we strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance. Your use of this website is governed by the laws of New Zealand and the jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
To make a booking you must complete our booking form which is easy to follow and secured with the latest encryption technology. Once we receive your form, we will, subject to availability, confirm your booking by emailing you a confirmation voucher and invoice. The deposit required to secure your vehicle (as shown on the secure booking page) will only be processed on your credit card when your booking is confirmed. Please note that a 1.95% credit card or debit card surcharge will be added when your payment is processed.
A booking is confirmed when you have been emailed a confirmation voucher and at this stage the deposit is processed on your card and becomes non-refundable and any cancellation fees stated in the supplier’s terms apply. Upon receipt of your confirmation, please check your details carefully and notify us immediately if there are any incorrect details, as it may not be possible to make changes at a later date.
If you are booking via phone, please make sure you have read the terms and conditions of the vehicle you wish to rent first. Our reservations consultant will ask you if you have read the terms and agree to them before proceeding. The onus is always on the renter to ensure they make themselves fully aware of the terms displayed on our website.
In booking on this website you acknowledge that we disclose your information to your selected Supplier in order to provide the requested rental services.
Please note that some suppliers treat an amendment as a new booking and apply the rate current at the time the amendment is made to recalculate the entire booking amount (not just the days changed). If the rental period is increased, an additional deposit may be required. If the rental period is shortened which results in a reduction of the rental charges, the deposit amount will remain unchanged, and the difference between the original and revised deposit is forfeited (it cannot be used towards remaining rental charges). To request a change to a confirmed booking, please use the alterations request link on your confirmation. Any alterations are subject to availability and the approval of the supplier. In addition to the alteration policy of the supplier stated in their terms, the following charges will apply:
Motorhome rental alterations (all charges stated in local currency): 25.00
The alteration fee will not be charged if your alteration request is not possible.
Vehicle Capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances are you permitted to carry more passengers than the vehicle you rent is legally registered to carry, and if you do your insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated next to each vehicle on this website. Luggage capacity where shown is an indication only and we will not be responsible should you be unable to fit your entire luggage into a vehicle. It is your responsibility to choose a journey that is within your capabilities. A vehicle supplier can refuse to rent a vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances we will have no further liability to you.
We are committed to providing a quality service and aim for complete customer satisfaction. In the event of cancellation, any refunds or penalties are detailed in the terms and conditions of your selected vehicle that you are asked to read and accept at time of booking.
If you are unsatisfied with our service, please contact us within 48 hours of placing your booking or request and we will work to resolve any issues and determine if compensation is due.
After you have completed your rental and if you are unhappy with your vehicle, we are happy to assist you in seeking compensation from the operator of the vehicle.
Motorhome Republic Ltd.owned and operate the booking engine on this website. Our financial centre and marketing office is based at Level 5, 12 Madden Street, Wynyard Quarter, Auckland, New Zealand. In Australia, we are based at Suite 3.01, 11 Queens Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004. Thank you for booking with us.
This website is owned and operated by Campervans.com, Polzeath Court, New Polzeath, Cornwall, PL27 6UA.
See other camper vans to rent in Australia Camper van Rental in Australia