These vehicles are all rated at between 4 - 5 stars, and are under 2 years old
France Campervan and Motorhome Hire
France has nearly 40 depots to hire a campervan from. The choice of campers starts from a budget camping car to a luxury 6-berth and everything in between.
The small camping cars have a double bed in the rear of the vehicle and a gas ring to cook on. The 2-berths with shower and wc are fully self-contained. This gives you the option to park up anywhere for the night including the free Aires that are all over France. The 4-berths and 6-berth motorhomes are also self contained. Check out the bed layouts in all of these campervans before you confirm your booking. For families and groups of friends there are options where there is both a double bed option or a single berth or bunks at the rear of the camper.
A useful addition is the garage at the rear. This is great for storing surfboards, skis, bikes, camping gear, beach bags etc.
There is cooking facilities in all of the campervans and motorhomes. Some larger vehicles have a microwave. There are fridges too with a very small freezer. Let us know if you have any special needs and we can guide you to the right campervan for your trip.
- 2 berth low top
- 2 berth pop top
- 2 Berth + Toilet & Shower
- 2 Berth + Shower & Toilet
- 4 Berth + Shower & Toilet
- 5 Berth + Shower & Toilet
- 6 Berth Camper + Shower & Toilet
- 7 Berth Camper + Shower & Toilet
France is one of the most popular destinations for a family holiday or for a romantic road trip.
Choose from the following cities to collect your camper van from:
- Ajaccio to explore Corsica.
- Angers as a base to drive through the Loire Valley.
- Bordeaux for exquisite wines and stunning scenery and Gothic Cathedrals.
- Lille has great small campers at budget prices. Perfect for touring northern France and dropping into Belgium.
- Lyon. Use Lyon as a base to explore the Rhone valley.
- Marseille. A beautiful fishing port to start a tour of the South of France.
- Montpellier - not far from the sea. This beautiful modern city with its historic centre.
- Nantes at the heart of the Loire valley in upper Brittany.
- Paris - combine a city break and then collect a camper to tour France.
- Rouen perfect to start a camper tour of Northern France.
- Toulouse - a depot to combine a road trip of France and Spain.
- Tours. Start your road trip of the chateaux of the Loire valley at Tours.
Many motorhomes have the option of adding a bike rack. Some campervans have garages for extra storage.
Family holidays, romantic getaways, fun adventures or tour a new region while hiring a campervan or motorhome.
We are very experienced. After 20 years arranging campervan and motorhome hire for our clients we are very good.