Rent the Best Campervans and Motorhomes In Croatia as Voted By You.
These vehicles are all rated at between 4 - 5 stars, and are under 2 years old
Croatia Campervan and Motorhome Hire
We have made it easy to find the best of the best camper van, motorhome and RV Rental in Croatia.
We have listed the top campers chosen by you. All of these campers have been rated between 4 1/2 stars to 5 stars by our customers and we have listed them here.
Choose too from a good range of small VW Campers to large 6 berth luxury campervans and motorhomes from our list above.
If you use our booking engine you can Compare the Rates from the top Campervan and Motorhome Rental Suppliers in Croatia as well as the different layouts of every vehicle.
Compare the costs, the extras, the insurances and the fees and taxes.
Our "Share by email" option means that you can send yourself an email or send it to a friend of family member to show them the camper van or motorhome that you are looking at.
The benefits that you get from using Campervans.com is that you know:
- All the costs before you book.
- Depot addresses.
- Safe and secure booking process.
- A trusted long established company is looking after you.
- You have 24 hour a day access to our very experienced reservation staff.
- That we are here to help you find the best camper for you and your friends or you and your family.
You will Find the following Hire Suppliers on our Website:
- McRent Campervans.McRent have a depot in Zagreb only. These are top of the range motorhomes.
- Indie Campers are a popular small camper hire company with depots in Zadar and Split. Their vehicles are the Fiat Ducato Van Conversions. They also have very modern Mercedes campers. Select "Urban" to see the details of the 2-berth and the Explorer to view the 2-berth with shower and wc. Also on their fleet is the ever popular VW Camper the Californian.
- Petroni is a long established rental company in Croatia with depots in Dubrovnik, Rijeka, Sesvete, Split, Pula and Zadar. The 7 and 8 berth motorhomes are under 2 years old. The smaller campers are between 3 and 6 years old. Please check the age when booking.
Consider the number of beds needed for your holiday and choose between single beds, doubles or bunks.
If you are a family you will need more space and could consider a 6-berth motorhome which can have a mix of beds such as two double beds and two single bunks.
More room to spread out. All of these vehicles except the small camping car, have onboard showers and wc.
The kitchen has a gas cook top and fridge and in some cases a microwave. There is a slight variation between the choice of campervans and motorhomes available at the airport and downtown. Check out the difference before you make a booking.
- 2 Berth roof top
- 2 Berth + Toilet & Shower
- 4 Berth Van Conversion + Shower & Toilet
- 6 Berth + Shower & Toilet
General Information about Campervan and Motorhome Rental in Croatia.
You can collect you campervan and motorhomes from Dubrovnik, Pula, Rijeka, Sesvete, Split, Zadar and Zagreb. There are some options where airport collection is also available.
The smallest vehicle will sleep two adults. This is equipped with both a toilet and shower and is a van conversion.
The next size up is a 4 berth, also with shower and toilet. The largest is the 6-berth with shower and toilet.
You can travel outside of Croatia to most countries in western Europe. Please check with us if you want to go further.
Festival Hire in Croatia
Please note that if you hire for a rock festival such as Sonus, Ultra, Outlook, Defected Croatia, Fresh Island, Barrakud Croatia, Dimensions, Hideout and Obonjan and Spring Break there is sometimes a surcharge.
One-way hires are also available in Croatia. You can often return the camper to another city in Europe. Check out our booking engine to see the options.
Click on the Search button to see all the costs involved in renting your vehicle in Croatia.
Call us at anytime if you need help and advice to select the best motorhome for your holiday.
Campervans.com offers great discounts on motorhome, RV and Campervan Hire in Croatia.
If you want to consider early booking or to see the latest offers, please click on this link: Click here
These offers are updated regularly.
If you want the best vehicles, choose the latest models. Most companies have a premium fleet that is under 18 months old and has low mileage.
Not all types of vehicles are available from all depots. It is important to remember that the earlier you book the more likely you will get the campervan or motorhome of your choice. Contact us if you need some help in choosing.
If you want to save money, then book early, book an older vehicle and pick up and drop off in the same location.
Costs vary between companies as it is a very competitive in Croatia.
Taking extra insurance cover takes up a significant part of the hire costs.
Some companies will include this in their all-inclusive rates. We offer an additional service to cover the insurance excess with Questor which may work out cheaper. Our site offers an easy to use multiple choice.
You can choose whatever extras you require and a full summary is shown before you book. You know exactly what you will pay for your hire. You will know exactly how much the security deposit will be.
We are very experienced. After 20 years arranging campervan and motorhome hire for our clients we are very good.