Zambia 4x4 Toyota Land Cruisers and Toyota Hilux Campervan Hire.
Choose the best for a Reliability.
Zambia's Top Campervan, 4x4 Campers to Rent.
Choose the right camper for your self-drive safari through Zambia's Game Reserves.
Make sure that you choose a vehicle with enough seat belts for each passenger.
Check out the layout of the beds. We offer both double beds and single-beds.
Some 4x4 campers haveroof tents. Make sure you are ok climbing the ladder at night.
Cooking facilities are available but basic.
There are no showers in the 4x4 campers.
We recommend a 4x4 camper if you are going on safari as the roads are often rough and unsealed.
All vehicles are manual transmission and the steering wheel is on the right hand side as Zambians drive on the left.
Livingstone and Lusaka are your two choices to collect a 4x4 camper with roof tents. You need a 4x4 camperto explore the game parks of Zambia.
Blue Lagoon National Park is very accessible, with lechwe antelope, zebra and buffalo.
Kafue National Park is the largest national park of the country.
- Lochinvar National Park is excellent for bird watching.
- Lower Zambezi National Park is good for game.
- North Luangwa National Park not accessible by 4x4.
- Nsumbu National Park includes Lake Nsumbu, game and borders Lake Tanganyika.
- South Luangwa National Park in the East and known for its birdlife and wildlife.
- Victoria Falls spectacular waterfalls.
- West Lunga National Park few visit but it has much to offer as there are waterfalls, lakes, caves, hot springs, and the Zambezi river runs through it.
Zambia is well served by campsites but you may have to use lodge facilities if none are available on your planned route.
Our deals and special offers regularly and you can call us any day at any time as our reservations offices are open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
We are very experienced. After 20 years arranging campervan and motorhome hire for our clients we are very good.