Germany Campervan and Motorhome Hire: Choose Your Vehicle:
These vehicles are all rated at between 4 - 5 stars, and are under 2 years old
Germany Campervan and Motorhome Hire
Find the best campervans and motorhomes to hire from the top suppliers in Germany. McRent, DRM, Euromotorhomes, Big Sky RV's
VW California Pop-top campers are one of the most popular campers to hire in Germany. They are economical and can sleep up to four people. Well equipped with a kitchen including a fridge and gas hob for cooking.
Popular with couples, friends and families.
Couples or two friends will find the van conversion 2-berth with shower and wc a perfect match. This camper has a large double bed or, if preferred two singles. Two adults and a small child can sleep comfortable in these campers too.
4 people travelling together have the option of the vw pop top but a 4-berth motorhome has a an onboard shower and wc. These motorhomes have bed layouts that are flexible. Two double beds or a double and two singles is often the option. The A-class Hymer is very popular for families of four or two couples. Big windows at the front of the motorhome offer excellent viewing.
Germany has a 7 berth available from some depots. Not all depots have the same choice of vehicles. Let us help you find the right one for your Germany tour.
- 2 Berth Pop Top
- 2 berth + Shower & Toilet
- 4 Berth + Toilet & Shower
- 4 Berth Pop Top + Shower & Toilet
- 6 Berth + Shower & Toilet
Hire a Campervan or Motorhome in Germany.
Pick up in all main ciites:
- Aalen, Berlin Bremen, Cologne, Dettingen, Dortmund, Dusseldorf
- Essen, Frankfurt, Hamburg, Hanover, Isney, Karlsruhe, Leipzig
- Limburg, Malsch, Mannheim, Mulheim, Munich, Regensburg, Rheinfelden and Stuttgart.
Choose from 2 berths, 4 berths, and 6 berth motorhomesto rent.
There is the option of manual or automatic transmission. You can have a fixed double bed, bunk beds, single beds. All suitable for couples, families or friends travelling together.
We include all the options from extra insurance to kitchen kits and bedding, taxes, GPS and child seats.
We can help you to make your choice.
How do you choose which Campervan or Motorhome to hire?
- You need to have a vehicle with enough seat belts for everybody who will be travelling in the camper.
- You will need to look at your budget.
- The older vehicles are cheaper.
- The main driver needs to hold a credit card.
- There are special offers which encourage you to book early by discounting the rates.
- You can add extras but you may want to take your own bedding to cut costs.
- If you want a luxury vehicle with everything included then we tick all the boxes.
- Modern, highly specified vehicles are available and so too are the small pop-top VW campers.
We are very experienced. After 20 years arranging campervan and motorhome hire for our clients we are very good.